|The joyous science (note copy of philosophy/religion journal "Sophia")|
She is on. And big: ideas, voice, hair.
A typical day might include:
- dressing up as Wonder Woman, taking me down with a sweep, and punching me in the nose;
- kindly resolving disputes over cake (in her favour);
- singing, singing, singing, all while shaking her bum and waving her finger like 'nuh uh';
- collecting butterfly and dragonfly wings, leaves and flowers; and
- writing and illustrating her own book, crying, throwing it in the bin, and starting again.
Happy birthday, my little Übermädchen.