Saturday, May 7, 2011

Instant Gratification of the Thoughtful Kind

Feel like a little thoughtful instant gratification?  Grab one of my ebooks for Kindle, Nook, Kobo or iPad.

They're quick to arrive, light in the suitcase or backpack and usually cheaper than the paperback editions.

Australian readers can already buy the Australian ebook of Distraction from Amazon, and other retailers.  

For readers in the UK and US, Acumen will be releasing an ebook version of Distraction, probably later this year.

And Martial Arts and Philosophy: Beating and Nothingness is now available as an ebook from Amazon US, Amazon UK, Barnes and Noble and other online retailers.

My next book, philosophical essays on gardens, will also have an ebook edition - when I finish it.  Some gratifications cannot be instant...


2 comments:

Gary said...

Really enjoying Martial Arts and Philosophy, a pleaurable distraction from PhD reading!
I see you wrote something back in 2006 on Kazantzakis on faith, which I would like to read but is difficult to acquire. Can you help?

Damon Young said...

Thanks, Gary. Glad you're enjoying Beating and Nothingness. I reckon we've put together a great bunch of essays.

I've uploaded 'Faith Without God' to my website. You should be able to read it here.