Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Political Fashion With Kevin 07

Prime Minister Kevin Rudd: "Hey, Li, what're you wearing today?"

Propaganda Minister Li Changchun: "Just a plain dark suit and a stripy tie."

Prime Minister Kevin Rudd: "Sounds cool, Li.  Me too."

Propaganda Minister Li Changchun: "Oh oh.  I...er...you're not going to copy me are you?"

Prime Minister Kevin Rudd: "Haha, no, no.  I'll wear light blue, because I believe in democratic capitalism.  You can wear red because you're...you know...all RARRGH, the power of Mao."

Propaganda Minister Li Changchun: "Awesome.  Now we have separate identities, while affirming our Special Bipartisan Togetherness."

Prime Minister Kevin Rudd: "Yep."

Propaganda Minister Li Changchun: "Good, good.  But..ah...Kevin?

Prime Minister Kevin Rudd: "Hmmm?"

Propaganda Minister Li Changchun: "Can you take off that Amnesty badge?  It clashes with my socks."

1 comment:

Gondal-girl said...

Hilarious. Thanks for the laugh.